Project Controls Group, Inc. is a St. Louis, MO based project management firm founded in 2003 to offer comprehensive and specialized Project, Program and Construction Management services. We are a Veteran and minority owned firm recognized for our ability to consistently deliver quality service on projects that are completed on schedule and within budget.
Our only goal is to ensure the success of a project by minimizing risk throughout the lifetime of the project. We achieve this by focusing on helping clients track and measure program performance, maintaining control of cost and schedule, and accurately predicting the outcomes of projects and overall program as well as communicating the status to project participants in a timely and effective manner.
- D/M/WBE Compliance Monitoring
- Public Engagement (Disparity Studies)
- Building Information Modeling (BIM) Services
- Design Review
- Document Control
- Cost Estimating & Management
- Financial Management, Budget Control & Reporting
- Cash Flow & Financial Analysis
- Program Commitment & Expenditure Forecast
- Funding Source Administration
- Cost/Schedule Integration & Tracking
- Monthly Progress Reporting & Progress Benchmarking
- Design & Construction Contract Administration
- Procurement Assistance
- Project Management
- CPM Scheduling
- Medical/Dental Supplies
The very foundation of a successful project execution is the level and quality of the management effort. The success of any capital development is contingent upon detail plans/strategies for timely delivery, effective budgeting and budget management, and timely and appropriate day to day management decisions.